MARIETAS ISLANDS SNORKEL TOURS
The Islas Marietas are a natural wonder and one of the most beautiful sights in Mexico. Take the opportunity to immerse yourself in these spectacular surroundings on our half-day Marietas Islands adventure. Swim in clear blue waters, relax on pristine beaches, and snorkel in natural coves. Marvel at the biodiversity of the surrounding ocean, unique for its variety of wildlife, including multicoloured fish, dolphins and humpback whales (December – March).
Let our experienced crew take care of you, ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable trip that you will remember for many years to come. This beautiful national park area is a must-see during your vacation on the Nayarit Peninsula. Access to the Beach of Love is not included, as visitor numbers are limited.
* 4 People or more required
MARIETAS ISLAND BEACH OF LOVE EXPERIENCE PRIVATE GROUP 4 PEOPLE OR MORE
A beautiful beach hidden underneath an opening on the main island, out of sight and out of reach from the rest of the world! Our Beach of Love tour from Sayulita grants you access to this magical hidden cove, where visitor numbers are limited by the National Park, meaning your experience won’t be overcrowded.
The Beach of Love tour is an amazing vacation experience for all the family, or will even make for a perfect romantic getaway for you and your other half. Located around an hour’s boat ride from Sayulita, our Beach of Love tour takes you to a magical secluded beach hidden beneath the beautiful Islas Marietas. Access to the Beach of Love is limited by the National Park, meaning no crowds and a real feeling of adventure as you explore this mysterious hidden cove. Go on a snorkel safari in the crystal clear waters, swim in the bay, relax in the shade, or hang out on the picturesque beach as the pacific ocean laps at your feet. The Beach of Love is the ultimate island adventure!
Recently, Beach of Love access has been limited by the National Park admin and the new regulation has the following guidelines:
- Only 116 people are allowed to visit Beach of Love per day.
- Beach of Love is closed to visitors on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Trips are scheduled on Low Tide.
- Access times to Beach of Love during your visit can be changed at any time by National Park staff.
- Pregnant women are restricted from this tour for security reasons.
- Use of sunscreen is prohibited in the Hidden Beach.
- Due to the high demand on this service, cancellation is not possible once that is booked.
- People who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems can't participate.
- Age restrictions: 10 years old min.
- To protect endemic birds, drones are prohibited in this tour for federal regulations