MARIETAS SNORKELING SAFARI
The Islas Marietas National Park is an amazing hidden gem on the Narayit Peninsula. With great wildlife viewing opportunities, including Grey Whales during winter and Blue Footed Boobies year-round, this half-day adventure is a great option for all ages and fitness levels.
During the trip, guests will have time to disembark at a secluded beach and snorkel and swim in the blue and nature-filled waters. The magical Beach of Love is not included in this tour as visitor numbers are limited, however, we do operate a separate Beach of Love adventure.
Our Marietas Island Snorkel Safari trips are generally sold per boat, with a capacity of up to 7 guests.
*2 People Required
Recently, Beach of Love access has been limited by the National Park admin and the new regulation has the following guidelines:
- Marietas Islands are closed to visitors on Mondays and Tuesday.
- This tour does not include access to the Beach of Love.
- Pregnant women are restricted from this tour for security reasons.
- Use of sunscreen is prohibited in the Hidden Beach.
- Due to the high demand on this service, cancellation is not possible once that is booked.
- People who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems can't participate.