APRIL 6, 2022
NOTICE FOR WILDMEX SURFERS
For reasons of quality in our service during the Easter holidays, April 14, 15, 16 and 17, no Surf Lessons will be offered in Sayulita, All our Lessons will be in La Lancha. We regret any inconvenience that this may cause.
TAG-ALONGS / NON-SURFERS
Roundtrip from La Lancha (Punta Mita) to Sayulita $20 USD per person
*2 PEOPLE MINIMUM
SAYULITA SURF LESSONS 2 PEOPLE
Since tide times varies every day, we may reschedule our lessons based on the appropriate tide level.
This lesson consists of a 20-minute lesson on the beach explaining ocean dynamics, paddling, popping-up, stance and water safety.
After the beach lesson, instructors will escort guests in the water and guide them through the process of getting on the board, paddling, learning to access a surf break, and read waves properly. Instructors will help guests catch waves with an emphasis on safety and fun.
On group lessons, there is a maximum of 1:4 instructor - guest ratio. When teaching kids (9 and younger) a maximun of 1:2 instructor - kid ratio is our standard.
|What's Included||What to Bring|
WILDMEX PUNTA MITA
WildMex offers the best quality surf tours and activities in Punta Mita and Sayulita! To accommodate each of our guests, all of our excursions are exclusive, requiring previous reservations.
ACTIVITIES: SURF / SUP / MTB / HIKE / BOAT TOUR *Restrictions Apply on Holidays
- 24 hours or more notice – full refund.
- Less than 24 hours notice (last-minute cancellations) –70% adventure credit or 50% refund.
- No-show, or late arrival – No refund. 50% adventure credit.
- Boat or snorkeling activities have no refund or credit for any reason.
*Restrictions: During Christmas, New Year (Dec 22- Jan 6 th), Holy Week, and Easter due to our high demand:
- 48 hours or more notice – full refund.
- Less than 48 hours, as well as a no-show, and late arrival – No refund.
SURF CAMP WITH ACCOMMODATION
- 90 days notice –50% refund on accommodation and full refund on Surf Lessons.
- Less than 90 days notice (last-minute cancellations) – no refund, Full credit on the Surfing portion of Camp.
- NOTE: Once your surf camp started, surf lesson reschedule require:
- 24 hours or more notice – reschedule date or time.
- Less than 24 hours, as well as a no-show and late arrival – a lesson lost.
- Guests are responsible for meeting at WildMex Punta Mita at the agreed time to go back to their original meeting point at Sayulita.
- If you’re not on time at the agreed time or location, it will be your responsibility to make your way back to Sayulita.
- If Wildmex considers it necessary to reschedule our services due to Bad Weather Conditions, you can;
- Choose a different time on the same day.
- Choose a different day.
- 70% refund.
In the rare case WildMex, with 20+ years of experience, has to cancel your activity due to precluding Weather Conditions you will get:
Note: Our Staff is paid "per event", we try to schedule them as far in advance as possible so that our guests can get the quality service they deserve and our staff can plan their lives. Our Cancellation policy is intended to honor our staff's time and effort, and to help us provide a well-planned and memorable experience for our guests.